Are you that enthusiastic, smart, hardworking student with a passion for patients and digital pharmaceutical care?
Do you have an IT or pharmacy (or (para) medical) background?
And would you like to work in a young and driven team?
Then we may have a wonderful internship for you.
- A super inspiring informal working environment in the middle of the smartest kilometer in Europe (that is what the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is called), or in the healthy environment of the Brightlands Maastricht Health Campus.
- A small, young but also experienced and very driven team
- Space for learning, development and own creativity
- National, but also international network
- Personal (growth) guidance
- MSc Pharmacy, or at least a care-oriented education, at least third year HBO.
- MSc Informatics or comparable education, at least 4th year, with demonstrable affinity for platform architecture and / or UX development.
- MSc Data Science, at least 4th year, with demonstrable affinity for care data analysis and processing
- Minimum 2 months internship for 4 days a week, start date in consultation, partial working from home is an option
- Affinity with digital healthcare technology and drive to unburden patients with technology
- An eager to learn, enthusiastic and proactive attitude
What are you going to work on
- Development of new digital care solutions, such as innovative drug information technology or co-development of products for patients, that can predict the risks of side effects or treatment compliance
- Analyzing user data and developing new services
- Setting up study concepts to demonstrate that our healthcare innovations work, including associated literature research
Do you want to learn and contriubute to digital pharmaceutical care?
Send us your motivation letter and resume or LinkedIn-profile by email.