Are you that enthusiastic, smart, hardworking student with a passion for patients and digital pharmaceutical care?
And would you like to work in a young and driven team?
Then we may have a wonderful internship for you.
- A super inspiring informal working environment in the middle of the smartest kilometer in Europe (that is what the High Tech Campus in Eindhoven is called).
- A small, young but also experienced and very driven team.
- Space for learning, development and own creativity.
- National, but also international network.
- Personal (growth) guidance.
- MSc Pharmacy, or at least a care-oriented education, at least third year HBO...or...
- MSc Informatics or comparable education, at least 4th year, with demonstrable affinity for platform architecture and / or UX development...or...
- MSc Data Science, at least 4th year, with demonstrable affinity for care data analysis and processing...or...
- BSc of MSc Business Economics or equivalent...or...
- BSc or MSc in last year, who can have a crucial contribution to Pharmi..
- Minimum 6 weeks internship for 4 days a week, start date in consultation, partial working from home is an option.
- Affinity with digital healthcare technology and drive to unburden patients with technology.
- An eager to learn, enthusiastic and proactive attitude.
What are you going to work on (for example):
- Development of new digital care solutions, such as innovative drug information technology or co-development of products for patients, that can predict the risks of side effects or treatment compliance.
- Analyzing user data and developing new services.
- Setting up study concepts to demonstrate that our healthcare innovations work, including associated literature research.
Do you want to learn and contribute to digital pharmaceutical care?
Send us your motivation letter and resume or LinkedIn-profile by email.